!!! COMING TO THE USA IN OCTOBER 2018 - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION !!!
Designed to increase fluency in the Warehouse Module of Edi Enterprise or CargoWise One. You will learn how to not only control the warehouse operations in order to maximise productivity, but also manage the critical configuration points in the system that support effective warehouse operations.
Attendees will leave with knowledge in the topics and fluency in applying that to their business operations.
- When attendees return to the office, they will be fluent in set up warehouse reference files
- When attendees return to the office, they will be fluent in configuring warehouse workflows for a control tower approach to operations control
- When attendees return to the office, they will be fluent in specialist configurations to increase picking speed
- When attendees return to the office, they will be fluent in billing / rating configurations
- When attendees return to the office they will be armed with workflow tools that will enable the automation of repetitive information sending and rating
The best recipients of this workshop are the persons responsible for the control of warehouse operations configurations, and those who have an understanding or responsibility of workflow / process controls.