The Workflow Module Workshop (WMW) is a Must Attend course for those wanting to deliver serious workflow effects in their businesses....Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment!!
Designed to increase fluency in the Workflow Module of Edi Enterprise or CargoWise One. You will learn how to use the Workflow Module to improve both speed and quality of workflow management.
The purpose of this course is to learn how to maximise your businesses productivity out of the Workflow Module. Attendees will leave with knowledge in the topics, fluency in applying that to the system, and a project plan to roll out the changes once they return to their office.
- When attendees return to the office, they will be fluent in set up of SOP’s as workflow template
- When attendees return to the office they will be armed with a project plan that will enable them to improve productivity through the use of workflow tools
- When attendees return to the office they will have an acute understanding of how to apply macros /conditions to manage the variable business rules within the workflow templates
- When attendees return to the office they will have deep understanding of Tasks / Milestones Triggers functionality allowing them to support business transformation
- When attendees return to the office they will be able to customize documents and create document packs for simplified document layout and transmission
- When attendees return to the office they will understand how to move you towards a paperless environment
The best recipients of this workshop are the persons responsible for the control of workflow and workflow effects in the business. (Level 1 & Level 2 Productivity). Below are some of the comments/feedbacks we received from the last course held in Sydney (Nov 2015)